Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, May 29, 2005


Let me grow, protect me. Posted by Hello

I am only 6 weeks old and my brown eyes and curly brown hair have already been determined. They all aren't functioning yet, but all of my internal organs are present. I can feel pain. Most mommies don't even find out about their pregnancies until around now. Most of my peers who are victims of abortion are even more developed then I. Do I really look that harmful? Would you deny me a simple warm place to sleep and grow? If I looked a little more like you, or if you could hear me cry, would that make a difference in your answer? Surely, you would not leave a crying baby on the street. Don't leave me out in the cold, and please, mommy, don't murder me. Love your baby girl.

http://www.visembryo.com/baby/

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    Sadly, thats probably one of the ones who will be murdered.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home