Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, February 19, 2006



Please, Mommy, have courage. Give me the greatest gift of all; life! I'll play pretend and have an invisible friend. I'll beg you to sing to me and rock me to sleep at night. You can read me stories about dragons and fairies and magical lands. When I cry, no one will be able to comfort me like you. If I skin my knee, your kiss will heal the pain. I'll love you forever. You're my mom!

Daddy, be my hero! You have the chance to destroy what you see as a mistake, a burden. But this burden has your eyes and has Mommy's nose. This burden, I, will want to be just like you. You can come to my baseball games. Watch me win just for you. You can give me advice about girls, and be my best man. Daddy, you can pace with me in the waiting room when my wife bears your grandson who'll want to be just like me. And I will be the hero, the protector, the provider for my family that you are for me. Protect me, Daddy. I love you! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home