Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Friday, March 10, 2006


"Two weeks after the abortion, I went into labor. I staggered into the bathroom. And there, with my husband beside me, I delivered a part of my baby the doctor had missed. It was the head of my baby. . .I'll wake up in the middle of the night, thinking I hear a baby crying. And I still have nightmares in which I am forced to watch my baby being ripped
apart in front of me. I simply miss my baby. I constantly wake up wanting to nurse my child, wanting to hold my child. And that's something the doctor never told me I would experience."

Click here to read more women's testimonies. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger Christina Dunigan said…

    That's so sad.

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger i'm so sorry a.j.l. said…

    THIS MAY NOT MEAN MUCH TO YOU, BUT I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GROWING THROUGH. I TOO HAD AN ABORTION, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE; AND IM ONLY 17. EVERYONE TOLD ME LIES ABOUT THE PROCEDURE. THEY NEVER TOLD ME I WOULD MISS HER OR THAT I WOULD HAVE THEE DREAMS. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY; BECAUSE ITS NOT THEM OR THEIR BABY SO THEY DO NOT CARE.

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger i'm so sorry a.j.l. said…

    THIS MAY NOT MEAN MUCH TO YOU, BUT I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I TOO HAD AN ABORTION, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE; AND IM ONLY 17. EVERYONE TOLD ME LIES ABOUT THE PROCEDURE. THEY NEVER TOLD ME I WOULD MISS HER OR THAT I WOULD HAVE THESE DREAMS. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY; BECAUSE ITS NOT THEM OR THEIR BABY SO THEY DO NOT CARE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home