Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006


11 Week Old Unborn Baby

How precious! She's 11 weeks old and about the length of your pinky finger. All of her vital organs are formed and, for the most part, functioning. This tiny baby has learned to swallow and though her mother can't yet feel it, she can kick. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home