Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, June 26, 2005


What a beautiful little baby! Posted by Hello

At only 11 weeks old, this baby girl can hear her mother speak. She can also feel pain. Sadly, most mothers don't even know that they are pregnant before they are at least 5 weeks. Then there is a consultation and scheduling of the "procedure," which places babies at about 7 weeks old at their date of death. Pray for an end to abortion. Pray for this beautiful brown eyed, curly, blond haired girl. One day she could be a philosopher. Pray that her mother (of all people) will have the courage to give her that chance.

P.S. If you want to see a bigger picture of my spiritually adopted baby, just give her a click. Oh, and, by the way, I have named her Kate.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's gorgeous!

    -Jacquefromtexas
    http://www.livelogcity.com/users/jacquefromtexas/

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what the hell is a "spiritually adopted baby?"

    Women have the right to terminate their pregnancies. It is their body adn their right. sorry, that will never change in this country. get over it. why don't you take time to care about the children that are already on this earth and living in shelters, foster homes or on the streets. take care of those already alive.

    stop the self-righteousness. do you have nothing better to do than judge other people?

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    we have judged no one Anonymous.
    In fact you judged us all. "Stop the self-rightousness" Implies self rightousness, a judgement you passed on us.




    No- It is not their body. just because it is within your body does not mean it is a part of it. The Baby has a body of its own and is living.

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger i'm so sorry a.j.l. said…

    ON DECEMBER 29, 2006 I ABORTED MY 11 WEEK OLD BABY. THEY GAVE ME AN ULTRASOUND AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I GOT TO SEE HER. I SAT IN A WAITING ROOM FOR ABOUT AN HOUR STARING AT THE STOLEN ULTRASOUND PICTURE THAT THEY DID NOT WANT ME TO KEEP. EVENTUALLY I GOT INTO THE ROOM AND THEY GAVE ME ALL THESE DRUGS TO "EASE THE PAIN". WHEN I GOT OFF OF THAT TABLE I LOOKED INTO THE SINK, ONLY TO FIND THE BLOOD OF MY FIRST CHILD. EVERYONE URGED ME TO GET AN ABORTION BECAUSE THEY HAD NO HOPE IN ME OR MY CHILD. THEY LIED TO ME AND TOLD ME SHE WOULDN'T FEEL PAIN. THEY SAID SHE WOULD JUST SLIDE INTO A TUBE UNKNOWINGLY... LITTLE DID I KNOW THEY HAD TO CRUSH HER HEAD SO THAT THEY COULD SUCK IT OUT. I USED TO BE PRO-CHOICE: NOW I AM PRO-LIFE, NOT PRO-DEATH, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS: MURDERING YOUR CHILD. I AM NOT WRITING THIS TO PUT A GUILT TRIP ON ANYONE WHO HAS HAD AN ABORTION BECAUSE I AND 3 OF MY SISTERS HAVE. I AM DOING THIS TO TELL YOU TO KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT YOUR GROWING CHILD BEFORE YOU LET A DOCTOR SUCK HER BODY OUT OF YOU AND CRUSH THE HEAD AND THEN SUCK THAT OUT ONCE IT IS ALL BROKEN UP. I AM SO SORRY A. J. L. AND HER DADDY A. L. L.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home