Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, April 23, 2006


The Philosophy Building Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger ABOUT THE ARTIST: DAVID MYERS said…

    Lee,
    I am so happy for your opportunity to go and to study at CUA, at the same school that the likes of Archbishop Fulton Sheen once taught. Great Catholics have gone through the hallways that you will tread. I love your blogs! One for the truth, and one in defense of life. Very powerful.
    In Christ,
    Dave Myers

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger ABOUT THE ARTIST: DAVID MYERS said…

    Lee,
    I am so happy for you to have the opportunity to study and live where so many great Catholics have studied before you. It will be a very rich experience of the Church Universal. I love your blogs! One for the defense of the truth and the other for the defense of life! Very powerful.
    In Christ,
    Dave Myers

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger tdw said…

    Rots not to have one's blog visited. So I'm visiting yours.

    A wisely chosen college, by the way.

    Congratulations. I am enormously proud of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home