Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Thursday, April 13, 2006


Several Franciscan Friars of the Renewal stand at the door of an abortuary during a Pro-Life vigil in the Bronx.

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O, Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home