Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Friday, May 26, 2006


Baby Aborted at 10 Weeks Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Christina Dunigan said…

    How anybody can look at that and not see a dead baby remains a mystery to me.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    They do see a dead baby, just like if we saw images of slaughtered cattle, we'd still eat meat. They just think it's okay to kill babies. As Amanda Marcotte says, they are not "full humans".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home