Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Only 9 weeks after conception, a baby has fingerprints. Just think, that set of absolutely unique fingerprints already present in a child who is less than two inches tall. Wow! And at just six weeks, he could hear his mother's voice. That is why his grandmother, although more experienced with children, can not console him like his mother can. Only the mother, whose voice he has listened to for nine months, can calm his fears. Life; such a beautiful gift! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home