Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Saturday, May 13, 2006


The Hard Truth About Abortion

(It's a bit graphic, but its the truth. If you want to truly know what abortion is, watch this video.)

5 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    I didn't click on it, because I don't like gory violence. Is it really a video of an abortion? I'm eating at the computer.

    I'll bookmark this page for later. If I manage to sum up the courage to watch it, maybe I'll send some folks your way.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger orapronobis said…

    The video shows unborn babies in the first two trimesters moving showing beautiful signs of life, and babies who have already been aborted most of whose bodies were removed from garbage cans. There is, however, one 1/2 second clip of a baby being removed from her mother after an abortion. The video also shows clips of pro-life protesters being abused by police officers, though that aspect of the video is not why it was posted. As stated in the post, the video is graphic, but necessary. For people to know the truth about abortion, they must see the victims of this terrible crime. I implore you to watch the video, just wait until you are done eating.

    -OraProNobis

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger coley boley said…

    wow. i really didn't know how to react to this video. i wanted to cry and be mad and throw up all at the same time. it was kind of like the feeling i got the first time i went to the abortion clinic to pray the rosary(only then i was a little scared since it was my first time). it was hard for me to understand how they felt and whether they knew really what they were doing. this became a lot clearer after what happened to my cousin, it was kind of like a small reality check that popped up into my face.
    -nicole c.

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    I don't have the guts. I don't like abortion pictures as it is...

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get knocked up just to have abortions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home