Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005


Return to Orthodoxy Posted by Picasa

If you are Catholic, you may have notices subtle changes in the mass. In many churches, bells have stopped ringing during the consecration, glass vessles are being used to hold the precious Body and Blood of Jesus, and the congregation no longer kneels after the reception of the Holy Eucharist. Pray for our priests and bishops. Pray for a return to orthodoxy.

http://www.spiritdaily.com/masschanges.htm

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a wonderful website. God bless you. Great effort for someone as young as you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home