Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, September 18, 2005


"Do not be afraid to go out into the streets like the first Apostles, to preach Christ and the good news of salvation in the squares of the cities."
-Pope Saint John Paul the Great

"He leads the way, says; 'Come. Come follow me.'"

Watch this rockin' video; "God in the Streets of NYC" It is totally awesome, and you won't regret it!

http://www.vocation.com/content-ajd.htm#Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    brought tears to my eyes to hear his voice again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home