Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, September 11, 2005


For all you philosophically inclined folks out there: Which came first? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    The chicken evolved from the egg which evolved from the rock.

    I PROMISE!

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    But it never says they werent first in their embryonic state, it leaves you to assume their state of existance.

    Perhaps bost existed at the same time?

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger barbara said…

    Soy de Chile, no se escribir bien en ingles pero entiendo lo que dices.
    my opinion is the chickens came first, pero como una evolucion de los dinosaurios.
    Bye bye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home