Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, October 02, 2005


Pope Saint John Paul the Great compares the trajedy of the WWII Holocaust to the American Holocaust- the slaughter of innocence in the womb- in his book Memory and Identity. This BBC article from February, 2005 tells you a bit more about the book. In my opinion, the book is absolutely splendid. Everyone who loves JPIIG should read it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4288103.stmPosted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger SthrnBias_2 said…

    Oh My Gosh thoes pictures of the Pope make me cry! He was such an amazing man I cant believe that is gone!

    Pope John Paul II Rest in Peace

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    I am constantly amazed by mans inhumanity to man.

    I guess Nietzsche was right after all:

    yet i say to ye, man is more an ape than ape is.

    Thus Spake Zarathustra.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home