Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005


"I am the handmaid of the Lord. Let it be done unto me according to your word."

We should emmulate Mary's perfect surrender to God's will in every sector of our lives. In this picture, Mary's purity and holiness are reflected in the archangel Gabriel's posture. Since even the angels bow before the Mother of God, should we not do the same? Let us reflect on Mary's perfect "yes" in this fourth week of advent; reflect on what it meant for us and for the salvation of the world. Let us also try to say "yes" to God by always doing His will; simply doing the duty of the moment. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home