Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, December 11, 2005


(photo: unborn baby at 10 weeks)

The following is the testimony of a woman who has suffered the pain of an abortion:

I was involved with my boyfriend. I asked my doctor for counseling on what to do about my unplanned pregnancy. He sent me to Plan[ned] Parenthood. They told me it was just a simple removal of "tissue." Never was addressed any other option. Never did they tell me the truth of my unborn child. Never was address[ed] physical or psychological effects, either.

My abortion, I felt like I was deceived into thinking of tissue - not the reality of my child. I remember seeing a woman six months pregnant being turned away because they only did up to twelve weeks - thinking how awful - that's a full developed baby. Little did I know I had a full developed but smaller baby in me.

My abortions affected me physically for ten years. Miscarriages, menstrual disturbances, unable to conceive, Pelvic Inflammatory Disorder. The psychological effects were severe - self destruction behavior, flashback of the day, alcohol and drug abuse, depression, anxiety, anger, grief.

I start[ed] sharing these feeling with others - I found this to be the rule, not the expectation - but women were scared to share the truth. Yes, it helped. Then I wanted to know the whole truth about abortion. I took my nursing courses and was grieved to find out what I did. My tissue had arms, legs, and felt pain. I was shocked!

Abortion led me to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ eventually, as I hungered for truth. I knew I could never kill another child again. It's so hard for me to understand how women can have more than one abortion. They have to repress their own maternal feelings and believe a lie. That's why there are so many ang[ry] now, women out there still dealing with their own abortion. Today, with every fact presented, how can a woman do this? I wish I had an informed choice.

(testimony from www.priestsforlife.org)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NARAL Pro Choice where the only option is terminating the pregnancy. What a way towards enlightenment and freedom.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    HOW DARE YOU POST THAT ON YOUR SITE?

    I mean jeez, someone might actually think before killing their child.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home