Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Saturday, December 10, 2005


U2 is sending the message to their many fans that they will no longer be silent about abortion! God bless the members of that band! Check out the new video for "Original of the Species" on www.u2.com  Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 3:23 AM, Blogger Christina Dunigan said…

    I don't see anything about abortion.

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger orapronobis said…

    OraPro apologizes for the lack of explanation of the post. The picture is that of a developing fetus. In the video, the cable grows and turns, putting itself into the shape of a baby. The baby eventually looks very human and flowers surround his head. The video is not about abortion, but it stresses the value of life in the womb and the humanity of life in the womb. It is a pro-life video.

    -OraPro

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    Ora!! That song came on the day i hooked up my stereo!

    I would have blasted it if my siblings werent trying to sleep.

    Anyway. I havent seen the video yet. Pretty good song all the same.

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    Lyrics have a pretty pro-life Message in them

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger Christina Dunigan said…

    I'll remain skeptical. WANTED fetuses are wonders, but you know about them unwanted blobs of tissue.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @grannygrump

    Why skeptical? Is it something to do with a (Christian) rock and roll band perhaps holding right views on the issue? Just curious...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home