Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, May 28, 2006


Endangered Species Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger GummiBear28 said…

    I have tears welling up behind my eyes and a huge lump in my throat after scrolling through your blog. I just wanted to say thank you for your conviction...thank you for fighting so faithfully for all these precious little babies. It hurts so bad to see what is done to them. ...Please pray for our little baby who went to heaven at 7 1/2 weeks old. Her name is Rita Marie Lam...thanks for everything Lee, God bless you always. I love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home