Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Thursday, September 14, 2006


The Star-Spangled Banner: verse two

O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heaven-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must,
When our cause it is just,
And this be our motto, "In God is our trust."
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
(Francis Scott Key, 1779-1843)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger coley boley said…

    can you believe it's been five years now since 9-11. it's knida scary.

    btw
    we miss you soooo much at school. there are so many kids and we will have to move into a new building next year. quite exciting!

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    I'm sorry to be a pain, but I need to contact you. Could you please email me?

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home