Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005


Larry: Barbara Manatee (Manatee, Manatee) you are the one for me (one for me, one for me)sent from up above (up above, up above) you are the one i love (i love, i love, i love)

Bill: "please dont cry Bar-ba-ra, you are a nice Manatee. You've been so good to me, but i must go into the world and to noble things for the good of all. And you can't come because you dont speak French! Au revoir"
Barbara: "but if you leave, Bill, who will take me to the ball? Who is gonna take me to the ball, Bill? I have a new dress and shoes and new manatee lipstick! Who will take me to the ball?"

Larry: "I'll take you to the ball Barbara Manatee!"

Barbara: "please dont go"
Bill: "i must"
Barbara: "dont go!"
Bill: "i must!"
Barbara: "dont!!"
Bill: "must!!"
Barbara: "dont, dont!!!!"
Bill: "must, must!!!!"

Larry: Barbara Manatee (Manatee, Manatee) you are the one for me (one for me, one for me)sent from up above (a manatee from heaven) you are the one I love. Barabra Manatee (Manatee, Manatee) I'll be your mon amie (mon amie, mon amie) I'll take you to the ball (to the ball, to the ball) I hope your not to tall (you might have trouble dancing)

Barbara: "Bill, I've learned French"
Bill: "you have?"
Barbara: "mais, oui. je suis Manatee. See?"
Bill: "oui, oui mon amiei always knew you couldi really hoped you wouldnow can we go into the world and do noble things for the good of all?"
Barbara: "yes, but first, will you take me to the ball? Oh, Bill, will you take me to the ball?"
Bill: "...i cant dance"
Barbara: "you cant!?"
Bill: "no"
Barbara: "i must go"
Bill: "please dont go"
Barbara: "i must"
Bill: "dont go!"
Barbara: "i must!"
Bill: "dont!!"
Barbara: "must!!"
Bill: "dont dont!!!!"
Barbara: "must must!!!!"

Larry: Barbara Mantee (Manatee, Manatee)you are the one...smash

Bob: "Larry...what are you doing?"

Larry: "just watchin' a little TV...Bob"

Bob: "well....maybe you should read a book"

Larry: "yah, ok"
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    Tune in next time to see Larry the cucumber in...

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger an attendant lord said…

    GREATEST SILLY SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    I disagree.

    The cheese burger song should have won.

    Or for those who have seen Samsons Hairbrush .. Pizza Angel!!

    X.x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home