Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Friday, November 18, 2005


If you are suffering from the effects of an abortion, I want you to know that there is help and there is hope. You can heal, and you are not alone. If you would like to learn about post abortion healing services, contact "Project Rachel" at (919) 852-1021, and they will put you in touch with an association in your area, or visit http://www.safehavenministries.com/ -OraProNobis  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    I hope the woman who was struggling with her actions sees this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home