Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Friday, October 28, 2005


"Killing a defective infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person."
- Practical Ethics

Really, Singer? And what logic brought you to that conclusion?

P.S.- RM, that is not a book for you to read! Go ahead with Nietzsche, but leave Peter Singer alone!Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    I have already given my answer to your idea that you can somehow limit me to certain materials.

    You and Dr. K are mistaken if you think i will simply drop what im doing if you so wish.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    Ps,

    Yes those last two posts were mine, i simply needed time to figure out how exactly to phrase this.

    I have already looked at some of his work.
    You think i would be swayed by such arguements?


    Ha.

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    Dont seek to compare yourself to me.
    You might be content with what your given, I'm not.

    I will not stop reading ethical, moral, or philisophical writings just because a few of you think its somehow beyond me.

    So i will say it now, here i will even put it in bold Shut up. I will not stop reading things that interest me. Ora, Vivo, TdW, all of you. SHUT UP.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mukiruh said…

    Yeah i am sorry, i do love you all.But your constant nagging where my interests are concerned has annoyed me to no end.(Mainly Ora and TdW)

    I simply snapped with your last statement.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home