Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


One more win.....Whatever it Takes! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger orapronobis said…

    OraProNobis would like to inform the readers of Stella Matutina that she is not "such" a hockey fan. OraProNobis enjoys watching hockey because of the pace of the game. OraProNobis is simply excited because her home team is in the Stanley Cup Finals.

    OraProNobis loves Mairead very much! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home