Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, January 14, 2007


Tragedy: Morning After Pill Now Over-the-Counter

"The FDA has approved Plan B, the so-called morning-after emergency contraceptive, to be sold without prescription to women age 18 and older...."

Read more here.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger orapronobis said…

    Yes; very sad.

    School is going quite well. I just got back a German test on which I received a 105% and the same day a Calculus 2 quiz was returned to me on which I received a 103%. I am very happy with my schedule, my classes, and my grades thus far this semester. How about yourself? Email me to let me know how you're doing. ;)

    -OraProNobis

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Dr. Russell Norman Murray said…

    http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2005/04/20/pill-emergency050420.html

    Morning-after pill switches to non-prescription in Canada
    Last Updated: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 | 8:00 PM ET

    This is no surprise with our western secular society. Congratulations on the marks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home