Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


(Rod Brind'Amour)


(Eric Staal)

It's Ours!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you crazy hockey people you

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger orapronobis said…

    OraProNobis would like to inform her readers that she was very fortunate today and was given the opportunity to touch the Stanley Cup....Yes, she touched the stanley cup today. OraProNobis also met several of the players, got some autographs, and shook the MVP's (Cam Ward) hand.

    OraProNobis, however, is not a very big fan. She just wanted to tell everyone.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and this being excited thing would imply big fandom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home