Stella Matutina

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art." --Hippocrates, from the Hippocratic Oath. -This blog is dedicated to preserving the rights of all men to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC PHOTOS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Sunday, June 25, 2006


In Florida, one out of every three babies is aborted. Which bundle of joy pictured here was refused her right to life? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Wow, I didn't realize how far reaching abortion was in Flordia. I hope and pray that the hearts of the state can be changed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home